6.0

1. replacement rack, steering column and struts (1 reports)
2011 Chevrolet HHR steering problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2011 Chevrolet HHR:

2011 Chevrolet HHR Owner Comments

Jun 012013

HHR LT 2.2L I4

I had taken my HHR to the dealership with the noise complaint. It also telegraphed a great deal of vibration through the steering wheel. The dealership noted oil and leakage from the left front strut. Both were changed and an alignment was done. They noted the sound was gone. I was hopeful. I was disappointed. The sound was still there. I reported to the dealership the sound was still there. They examined it again and found a fault with the steering system. The rack and steering column was replaced. It is now beyond the condition of new, it rides and handles better than when I first bought it. Very happy with the warranty work and support from Chevrolet.

- , Battle Creek, MI, USA