- December 20: General Motors Recalls 2017 Chevy Malibu Cars recalls | 31 days ago
- December 15: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Filed in Minnesota news | 36 days ago
- December 14: Chevy Sonic Gas Mileage Lawsuit Says MPG is Wrong news | 37 days ago
- December 11: GM Recalls Chevy Tahoe Police SUVs at Risk of Fires recalls | 40 days ago
- November 29: GM Fuel Economy Lawsuit Claims SUVs Have Lost Resale Value news | 52 days ago
1995 Chevrolet Lumina
Worst 1995 Lumina steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar6
- NHTSA: Steering4
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion4
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System3
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump3
- NHTSA: Steering: Column Locking: Anti-Theft Device1
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Lumina Model Years
Curious how the 1995 Lumina compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Lumina overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Lumina.