- February 8: General Motors Recalls Chevrolet Cruze Cars to Fix Seats recalls | 15 days ago
- February 5: GM Recalls 2017 Chevrolet Suburban HD Vehicles recalls | 18 days ago
- December 20: General Motors Recalls 2017 Chevy Malibu Cars recalls | 65 days ago
- December 15: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Filed in Minnesota news | 70 days ago
- December 14: Chevy Sonic Gas Mileage Lawsuit Says MPG is Wrong news | 71 days ago
1996 Chevrolet Lumina
Worst 1996 Lumina steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System6
- NHTSA: Steering4
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion3
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly2
- NHTSA: Steering: Column1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Power Steering ...1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Knuckle: Spindle: Arm1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Rod: Relay: Connecting1
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Lumina Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Lumina compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Lumina overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Lumina.