1. my money back! (1 reports)
1999 Chevrolet Lumina AC / heater problems

AC / heater problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1999 Chevrolet Lumina:

1999 Chevrolet Lumina Owner Comments

Oct 262006

Lumina LS V6

2-05 moved to Ft Lauderdale from Massachusetts. Discovered auto AC only blew warm air. 6-1-06 brought auto into Tech Master 580 E Oakland Park Blvd Wilton Manors,(Ft Lauderdale) FL for repairs. Spent $844.07 for leak repair. For one week AC blew cold air then only warm air. Brought back to Tech Master & was quoted another $1,200.00 to fix leak. Filed complaints with BBB of Ft Lauderdale, Atty Gen Charles Crist Talahassee, Auto Nations Tower Ft Lauderdale, Dpt of Agriculture Talahassee, Napa Autocare Aravada, Colorado and now I'm trying to reach "Help Me Howard" Miami/Ft Lauderdale with no resolution in site with any of these avenues I've taken. On Sept. 5, 2006 the VP of Napa Autocare, David Brehman; 561-436-1780, called me and told me to bring the car back into Tech Master, so I did. Tech Master this time quoted me an additional $833.38 to repair leak.

- , Wilton Manors, FL, USA