2004 Chevrolet Malibu Classic windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Chevrolet Malibu Classic:

2004 Chevrolet Malibu Classic Owner Comments

Mar 122016

Malibu Classic 4--2.2L-F1

It seems to be one thing after the other, now I only have one window that opens and if you don't know, it gets pretty warm here in DC. and I can't afford to run my air conditioning every day and with gas prices on the rise that's going to put me in a bad situation. Now I'm hoping that it might be a fuse so if anyone can tell me how to fix this problem before the summer sun strikes up the band please help me figure this out. Every time I turn around its one thing after the other. I love my Malibu and I'm trying to keep it up and running. Its either a fuse or a motor, I'm really hoping for the lesser one. HELP!.

- , Washington, DC, USA