2005 Chevrolet Malibu Classic brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Chevrolet Malibu Classic:

2005 Chevrolet Malibu Classic Owner Comments

Jan 022016

Malibu Classic

The power steering keeps going out while I'm driving. The brakes fell when all of the break lights come on.. when I try to pump gas the gas comes back out at

- Kirbyville, TX, USA

Jun 012014

Malibu Classic

Ignition key issue in my 2005 Chevy classic Malibu when the car is on in the run position when the car is in drive and park the key can come out by taking it out and the car is still running. The key is also loose it tends to fall out of the ignition and the car is still running. The car shift gear for park and drive and neutral when you pull it back it gets stuck all the time sometimes I able to move it forward and backwards without having to press the button. The car also shakes during high winds it goes left and right from high winds.

- Omaha, NE, USA

Dec 102008

Malibu Classic

On going problem. When I take my foot off the gas it maintains the speed and the cruise control is off. I have to brake several times to get it to slow down and when I'm fully braked the engine seems to be racing. By the time I get to repair service it has straighten out and since it isn't doing it they can't find the problem.

- Mt. Carmel, IL, USA