2005 Chevrolet Malibu Classic drivetrain problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Chevrolet Malibu Classic:

2005 Chevrolet Malibu Classic Owner Comments

Sep 162014

Malibu Classic 4-cyl

The knob you change gears with has a pin it and the pin has broken. It got to be a problem when I when to the junk yard to buy a knob all of them was broken it is very hard to find in the junk yard. Will you please help me find one I am 75 years old and I don't know what to do some time when I try to put the car in gear it will not move. One auto repairman say I will have to replace the whole drive console. Please help me!!!

- Memphis, TN, USA