2008 Chevrolet Malibu Classic suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Chevrolet Malibu Classic:

2008 Chevrolet Malibu Classic Owner Comments

Jul 252013

Malibu Classic 4-cyl

I was T boned by another vehicle going the wrong way on a one way. I then was sent up a curb 35 mph hitting a tree head on dragging the car down the tree then went up a small hill almost ending up in someones porch. I passed out at some point. Not one airbag went off in my vehicle. I contacted GM and they requested pictures first. I sent pictures of the Malibu and was told they didn't feel the airbags should of deployed. I would have to find the vehicle for them to check the module. I found the vehicle and GM says the module was now put in another vehicle and I now have to find that vehicle. This next person might not live through a accident. Why wouldn't they find this.vehicle and check the module" my car was totaled. I worry about the person now driving with this module in their car! isn't this the problem GM has now"

- Peoria Heights, IL, USA