- February 8: General Motors Recalls Chevrolet Cruze Cars to Fix Seats recalls | 12 days ago
- February 5: GM Recalls 2017 Chevrolet Suburban HD Vehicles recalls | 15 days ago
- December 20: General Motors Recalls 2017 Chevy Malibu Cars recalls | 62 days ago
- December 15: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Filed in Minnesota news | 67 days ago
- December 14: Chevy Sonic Gas Mileage Lawsuit Says MPG is Wrong news | 68 days ago
2004 Chevrolet Malibu Maxx
Worst 2004 Malibu Maxx steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- loss of power steering while driving1
- NHTSA: Steering204
- NHTSA: Steering: Electric Power Assist System31
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System10
- NHTSA: Steering: Column6
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion5
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion: Pinion Shaft3
- NHTSA: Steering: Column Locking: Anti-Theft Device1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly1
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Malibu Maxx Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Malibu Maxx compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Malibu Maxx overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Malibu Maxx.