- October 22: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Savana Vans recalls | 0 days ago
- September 17: GM Says Takata Airbag Recall of 980,000 Vehicles is Unnecessary news | 35 days ago
- September 9: General Motors Recalls 4 Million Vehicles recalls | 43 days ago
- August 27: GM Recalls 383,000 Cars, SUVs and Police Pursuit Vehicles recalls | 56 days ago
- August 17: Chevrolet Malibu Hybrid Recalled Due To Stalling recalls | 66 days ago
2004 Chevrolet Malibu Maxx
Worst 2004 Malibu Maxx steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- loss of power steering while driving1
- NHTSA: Steering203
- NHTSA: Steering: Electric Power Assist System31
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System10
- NHTSA: Steering: Column6
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion5
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion: Pinion Shaft3
- NHTSA: Steering: Column Locking: Anti-Theft Device1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly1
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Malibu Maxx Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Malibu Maxx compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Malibu Maxx overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Malibu Maxx.