2007 Chevrolet Malibu Maxx fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Chevrolet Malibu Maxx:

2007 Chevrolet Malibu Maxx Owner Comments

Jan 012013

Malibu Maxx

I have a 2007 Chevy Malibu maxx I have the engine light and service transaction. I took the car when these lights come on. They tell me it is the throttle body unit. I am disabled and don't have a lot of money. Has this part been recalled " I read some on the internet where the fuel system had been recalled. I take my grandson to school everyday and pick him up. The light comes on and then go off. The weather is cold here. That seems to cause the light to come on. I worry about a safe car. Here is the information I pulled up. Recall id # 79907 - fuel system, gasoline:delivery:fuel pump plus full details recall date Feb 28, 2011 component fuel system, gasoline:delivery:fuel pump model affected Malibu potential units affected 4887 if there is a recall whom do I contact about this problem "

- Millers Creek, NC, USA