1.5

1998 Chevrolet Metro body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Chevrolet Metro:

1998 Chevrolet Metro Owner Comments

Nov 052010

Metro

1998 Chevy Metro frame rusts out and causes control arm to break away my Chevy Metro both sides rotted and the control arms broke away if this happen while I was driving I could have been hurt contacted Chevy and they pretty much said sorry so unless I want to spend thousands to fix my car I have to buy a new one if GM can take my money they need to stand by there product like Ford does.

- Rockwood, MI, USA