1995 Chevrolet Monte Carlo transmission problems

transmission problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1995 Chevrolet Monte Carlo:

1995 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Owner Comments

Jun 102004

Monte Carlo Z34

I have a 95 Chevy Monte Carlo Z34, Automatic Transmission. When the car is in Park, Neutral and Reverse it makes a weird knocking noise. Also It does drive but it will not go into reverse... What does this mean???? Can someone tell me please... I need to find out what is wrong with it so I can find out how much it will cost to get it running again... not having my car really sucks!!!

- , El Paso, TX, USA