1. replace bad vacuum line on the in-dash controls (1 reports)
1999 Chevrolet Monte Carlo AC / heater problems

AC / heater problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1999 Chevrolet Monte Carlo:

1999 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Owner Comments

Jun 012000

Monte Carlo Small V6

I'm happy with all the heat in the winters in Wisconsin, but am pretty uncomfortable on warm days with high humidity. I am sure the person who had this car as a lease before I bought it had the same problem, as there are telltale signs of dash disassembly. (I have checked and added AC coolant). I am not having it fixed, as I am somewhat OK with riding with the windows down most of the time in spring, summer and fall, and I like a toasty warm car in the winter. This is just one more reason not to by a warrentyless car.

- , Milwaukee, WI, USA