1. replace headlight switch (1 reports)
2001 Chevrolet Monte Carlo accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Chevrolet Monte Carlo:

2001 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Owner Comments

Jun 052008

Monte Carlo LS 3.4L

About a year ago my dash lights quit, along with all the lights on the steering wheel and the lights on the heater/ac control panel. I just turn on the overhead light to check my speed. To fix it the dash has to be pulled. Now that my turn signals have quit too and the dash has to be pulled to fix that, I am going to get both fixed and trade it in. NO MORE MONTES!!! This is my fourth Monte Carlo (71, 84, 97,01) and the 01 has been the worst car I have ever had.

- , Peru, IN, USA