2001 Chevrolet Monte Carlo seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Chevrolet Monte Carlo:

2001 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Owner Comments

Mar 012010

Monte Carlo LS 3.4L

I was so excited to get this Monte Carlo because I've always admired the styling.

I was so annoyed after driving it and the seat belt kept riding up on my neckline. I'm only 5'1" and the car was apparently only designed for tall people. I also had passengers complain about the seat belts and the inability to adjust them. It was so annoying and uncomfortable that I would drive with the shoulder harness tucked under my arm.

(so dangerous)