2. replace hazard lights (1 reports)
2002 Chevrolet Monte Carlo lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Chevrolet Monte Carlo:

2002 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Owner Comments

Mar 192014

Monte Carlo SS 3.8L

My turn signals only work when they want to. Checked fuses and they are fine. This is really a pain in my ashe.

- , Union, KY, USA

Aug 192010

Monte Carlo LS 3.4L V6

So I was doing my homework at the Pier and I'm with my girlfriend being attacked by ducks and vicious sea creatures. It looked like a storm was rolling in so we decided to leave. After the outing I preceded to glance at my pearly white monte glimmering in what was left of the sunlight thinking of how many pricks in BMW's I could smoke with it. "That is a nice car" my girlfriend exclaimed and immediately I felt warm and fuzzy inside until I got in the car to start it. I turn out of the parking lot and all I hear is one click; the click of the blinker stick. So I said three magic words initialed W.T.F. and preceded to flick the blinker stick up and down. After this failed attempt, I turned it off then on again. Still I had no blinkers! So I said we have to stick our hands out the window to signal other cars AKA "manual blinkers." Remember that storm? It descended on us with black rain clouds lusting to rot my interior. And that is what they would do if wasn't for the mighty "wet and dry vac."

End result: 2 wet arms from two different people, a maelstrom of curse words, unsafe feelings, and a pissed off girlfriend. (<-------The last one is impossible to fix.)

- , Farmington, MI, USA

Aug 152010

Monte Carlo V6

Okay so basically my hazard lights work, so it's not the light bulb itself.. But when I go to turn the blinkers on, i turn the lever up or down and the blinkers just dont turn on. Like I have to smack my hood hard to get them to flicker a little. I've been using my hand signals I learned from biking, but it's still insanely inconvenient... Help please????

- , Westminster, MD, USA