2.6

2002 Chevrolet Monte Carlo lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Chevrolet Monte Carlo:

2002 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Owner Comments

Oct 132006

Monte Carlo 6-cyl

When I turn on the blinkers sometimes they work and sometimes they don't. when they don't no light comes on at all ( no blinker on the dashboard or on the outside lights). On numerous occasions my life flashed before my eyes when I was nearly struck by other vehicles while trying to make a turn and my turn signals weren't operating properly. I went to an auto parts store and they stated that the problem was a common one. They stated that it was the flasher assembly (in the steering column) costs $ $299. I feel this issue should be looked into. I am a police officer and if I didn't have this issue with my own vehicle I wouldn't have believed anyone else's story. Please contact me by phone or E-mail thank you rich.

- Methuen, MA, USA