1. replace a/c condenser (1 reports)
2003 Chevrolet Monte Carlo AC / heater problems

AC / heater problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Chevrolet Monte Carlo:

2003 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Owner Comments

Jul 292009

Monte Carlo SS 3.8L

The A/C condenser went at 87,000 miles, Thats what the dealer told me.This car is becoming a real piece of work. I asked the dealer BUFF WHELAN CHEVROLET for the part they replaced and they gave me the "you really wanrt me to go in the back and look for it". Yes, I said. guess what? I left with out the part. I got a call from service manager " the condenser is full of oil you dont want it" " it's too big to put in your car" "it's full of freon and it will spill out" I think I'm being lied to. AVOID BUFF WHELAN CHEVROLET I don't think their mechanics are being very honest.

- , St. Clair Shores, MI, USA