1. replace heater core (2 reports)
2003 Chevrolet Monte Carlo cooling system problems

cooling system problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Chevrolet Monte Carlo:

2003 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Owner Comments

Jun 062014

Monte Carlo SS V6

I had my dog in the car when the heater coil (or however you say it). He got a taste of the antifreeze into his mouth and had to be treated. It drained out all over my floorboard.

- , Florence, KY, USA

Nov 292005

Monte Carlo SS 3.8L V6

I am back at the dealership again. this time my heater core actually exploded in my car (gross) and now it is being replaced. Remember just 3000 (3 months before) I was at the dealership because of a swooshing noise I swore was coming from my heater core. really upsetting because this could have been prevented!

- , Largo, FL, USA