6.0

2003 Chevrolet Monte Carlo windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Chevrolet Monte Carlo:

2003 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Owner Comments

Jun 302011

Monte Carlo

This event happened while my wife was driving the car. Luckily it was the right side wiper because it was raining pretty hard at the time it quit working. I plan on fixing it myself when I get back to the states. Sounds like one of the clips broke off thee connecting arm for the right side wiper. I will update this post when I get into the fix.

- , Orlando, FL, USA