2006 Chevrolet Monte Carlo brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Chevrolet Monte Carlo:

2006 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Owner Comments

Jan 182013

Monte Carlo 8-cyl

I was driving down century boulevard my speed was approximately about 35 R 37 miles an hour, the speed limit is a 35 miles hour zone.when all of a sudden all the traffic suddenly stopped real fast, it was about three to four in front of I try to brake that's when my steering wheel got hard to where I couldn't turn away in time so I can avoid a a result I hit a lady car from behind on her left side bumper and to my right side bumper.there where no injuries, no police report was file.we had just exchange information and insurance information.before this had took place my I could not turn off my ignition having problems with my power steering and if I brake too hard my steering columns with jurr or stiffen up making real difficult for me to turn.

- Pacioma, CA, USA