- August 10: GM Recalls 2017 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Trucks recalls | 9 days ago
- August 7: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit About Vortec 5300 Engines Dismissed news | 12 days ago
- August 6: Duramax Diesel Lawsuit Claims Emissions Are Illegal news | 13 days ago
- August 4: GM Recalls Chevrolet Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 recalls | 15 days ago
- July 30: GM Agrees to Settle Hundreds of Ignition Switch Cases news | 20 days ago
2002 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Worst 2002 Silverado 1500 engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- cracked heads1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling25
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine23
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control23
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline16
- NHTSA: Engine12
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Diesel3
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cables1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Linkages1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Silverado 1500 compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Silverado 1500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Silverado 1500.