9.9

2016 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2016 Chevrolet Silverado 1500:

2016 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Owner Comments

Oct 282016

Silverado 1500

I purchased a new, 2016 Chevrolet slverado 1500 in August of this year. I have been dealing with a vibration rtelated problem at highway speeds in my truck. I have also filed a complaint on the vehicle on this site. After days of frustration with GM and Continental tire company, I came accross atire recall for the exact tire on my truck giving me the same problem. I have a high speed vibration. The dealer has completed a road force balance that they say meets GM specs. The service manager at the dealer says he too can feel the vibration, but has no authorization to proceed. It has been a dog and pony dance for the past few weeks. GM has done nothing to fix my issue. There is a recall on the exact tires on my truck for the same issue, but my tires do not fall in the lot of tires recalled. I beleive there is still a manufacture defect in my tires! the recall notice is as follows:NHTSA campaign number: 16T016000. I have logged a complaint with Continental. I have visited discount tire store in woodstock ga. They are an authorized distributor for Continental. Continental expectes me to pay for a new set of tires and wait or their analysis to decide if I will be reimbursed. Meanwhile, GM is doing nothing as of yet exceot stalling to fix the problem. No parts have been replaced. I am filing this complaint because I beleive there is still an issue with these tires. The discount tire store manager said he had another Silverado customer with the same tire and complaint come in a week prior to me. That customer was having the same issues with a different dealer he purchased the truck from. How many people have to die before the tire issue is addressed" who is accountable for my wife to take to court should it happen to me" please look into this immediatley.

- Canton, GA, USA

Jun 052016

Silverado 1500

No failure, just poor performance. Goodyear Eagle ls-2 on a 2016 Silverado. Tires were so out of balance the entire vehicle shook at highway speeds. The shop had to replace several tires as they could not be balanced. Defective tires!

- Bossier City, LA, USA