- June 21: Chevrolet HHR Owner Says Ignition Switch Caused Crash news | 1 days ago
- June 18: GM Self-Driving Cars Ready For Action news | 4 days ago
- June 13: Chevy Corvette Z06 Lawsuit Says Cars Enter 'Limp Mode' news | 9 days ago
- May 31: General Motors Still Battling Ignition Switch Lawsuits news | 22 days ago
- May 25: GM Duramax Diesel Emissions Lawsuit Filed in Michigan news | 28 days ago
1999 Chevrolet Silverado 2500
Worst 1999 Silverado 2500 drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft12
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit11
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly8
- NHTSA: Power Train5
- NHTSA: Power Train: Transfer Case (4-Wheel Drive)5
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Hubs2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Constant Velocity Joint1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Universal Joint1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Silverado 2500 Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Silverado 2500 compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Silverado 2500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Silverado 2500.