- August 30: Chevy Bolt Batteries May Have Cell Problems recalls | 20 days ago
- August 29: GM Recalls Vehicles With Driveshafts That Break recalls | 21 days ago
- August 10: GM Recalls 2017 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Trucks recalls | 40 days ago
- August 7: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit About Vortec 5300 Engines Dismissed news | 43 days ago
- August 6: Duramax Diesel Lawsuit Claims Emissions Are Illegal news | 44 days ago
1999 Chevrolet Silverado 2500
Worst 1999 Silverado 2500 steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)18
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar14
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System12
- NHTSA: Steering9
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion6
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box: Shaft Sector5
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump3
- NHTSA: Steering: Column Locking: Anti-Theft Device2
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages2
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly2
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Hose, Piping, ...1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Knuckle: Spindle: Arm1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Silverado 2500 Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Silverado 2500 compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Silverado 2500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Silverado 2500.