- June 27: GM Recalls Chevrolet SS Cars Over Loss of Power Steering recalls | 28 days ago
- June 21: Chevrolet HHR Owner Says Ignition Switch Caused Crash news | 34 days ago
- June 18: GM Self-Driving Cars Ready For Action news | 37 days ago
- June 13: Chevy Corvette Z06 Lawsuit Says Cars Enter 'Limp Mode' news | 42 days ago
- May 31: General Motors Still Battling Ignition Switch Lawsuits news | 55 days ago
2001 Chevrolet Silverado 2500
Worst 2001 Silverado 2500 engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine knock1
- rear main oil leak1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline38
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine35
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling29
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal25
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control16
- NHTSA: Engine7
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Diesel3
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Silverado 2500 Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Silverado 2500 compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Silverado 2500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Silverado 2500.