- December 20: General Motors Recalls 2017 Chevy Malibu Cars recalls | 33 days ago
- December 15: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Filed in Minnesota news | 38 days ago
- December 14: Chevy Sonic Gas Mileage Lawsuit Says MPG is Wrong news | 39 days ago
- December 11: GM Recalls Chevy Tahoe Police SUVs at Risk of Fires recalls | 42 days ago
- November 29: GM Fuel Economy Lawsuit Claims SUVs Have Lost Resale Value news | 54 days ago
2001 Chevrolet Silverado 2500
Worst 2001 Silverado 2500 engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine knock1
- rear main oil leak1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline38
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine35
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling29
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal25
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control16
- NHTSA: Engine7
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Diesel3
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Silverado 2500 Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Silverado 2500 compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Silverado 2500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Silverado 2500.