- November 29: GM Fuel Economy Lawsuit Claims SUVs Have Lost Resale Value news | 10 days ago
- November 23: NHTSA Delays GM Takata Airbag Recall Deadline recalls | 16 days ago
- November 4: Study: Pickup Truck Headlights Leave Drivers in the Dark news | 35 days ago
- November 2: Automakers Must Pay For Airbag Repairs if Takata Goes Bankrupt news | 37 days ago
- October 22: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Savana Vans recalls | 48 days ago
2001 Chevrolet Silverado 2500
Worst 2001 Silverado 2500 engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine knock1
- rear main oil leak1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline38
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine35
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling29
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal25
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control16
- NHTSA: Engine7
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Diesel3
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Silverado 2500 Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Silverado 2500 compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Silverado 2500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Silverado 2500.