1. 700 hundred dollars to replace with a new one (1 reports)
2001 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 exhaust system problems

exhaust system problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Chevrolet Silverado 2500:

2001 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 Owner Comments

Jun 012005

Silverado 2500 2500HD 6.0L

Heard exhaust leaking and took truck to a certified repair shop. They showed me the problem, manifold was cracked and had to be replaced with a new one. Cost was approximately $700 and my truck was out of service for a day. I purchased a heavy duty truck to pull my fifth wheel trailer, but I don't think I will tow too far until I buy a reliable truck. This is one of the many other problems we had with this truck, I am waiting to see the reviews on the new diesel tundra. GM I suggest to get out before the ship sinks, you can only be bailed out for so long with tax payer's hard earned dollars.

- , Coldbrook, Nova Scotia, Canada