- June 21: Chevrolet HHR Owner Says Ignition Switch Caused Crash news | 1 days ago
- June 18: GM Self-Driving Cars Ready For Action news | 4 days ago
- June 13: Chevy Corvette Z06 Lawsuit Says Cars Enter 'Limp Mode' news | 9 days ago
- May 31: General Motors Still Battling Ignition Switch Lawsuits news | 22 days ago
- May 25: GM Duramax Diesel Emissions Lawsuit Filed in Michigan news | 28 days ago
2003 Chevrolet Silverado 2500
accessories - exterior Problems
Worst 2003 Silverado 2500 accessories - exterior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- drivers side wiper floats at highway speed1
- NHTSA: Latches/Locks/Linkages: Tailgate: Latch6
- NHTSA: Latches/Locks/Linkages: Doors: Latch3
- NHTSA: Visibility: Defroster/Defogger System: Windshield: ...3
- NHTSA: Latches/Locks/Linkages2
- NHTSA: Trailer Hitches2
- NHTSA: Visibility: Rearview Mirrors/Devices2
- NHTSA: Visibility: Rearview Mirrors/Devices: Exterior2
- NHTSA: Latches/Locks/Linkages: Hood: Latch1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Defroster/Defogger System1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Silverado 2500 Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Silverado 2500 compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Silverado 2500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Silverado 2500.