- November 29: GM Fuel Economy Lawsuit Claims SUVs Have Lost Resale Value news | 4 days ago
- November 23: NHTSA Delays GM Takata Airbag Recall Deadline recalls | 10 days ago
- November 4: Study: Pickup Truck Headlights Leave Drivers in the Dark news | 29 days ago
- November 2: Automakers Must Pay For Airbag Repairs if Takata Goes Bankrupt news | 31 days ago
- October 22: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Savana Vans recalls | 42 days ago
2003 Chevrolet Silverado 2500
accessories - exterior Problems
Worst 2003 Silverado 2500 accessories - exterior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- drivers side wiper floats at highway speed1
- NHTSA: Latches/Locks/Linkages: Tailgate: Latch6
- NHTSA: Latches/Locks/Linkages: Doors: Latch3
- NHTSA: Visibility: Defroster/Defogger System: Windshield: ...3
- NHTSA: Latches/Locks/Linkages2
- NHTSA: Trailer Hitches2
- NHTSA: Visibility: Rearview Mirrors/Devices2
- NHTSA: Visibility: Rearview Mirrors/Devices: Exterior2
- NHTSA: Latches/Locks/Linkages: Hood: Latch1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Defroster/Defogger System1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Silverado 2500 Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Silverado 2500 compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Silverado 2500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Silverado 2500.