2003 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Chevrolet Silverado 2500:

2003 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 Owner Comments

Dec 012010

Silverado 2500 LS 6.0

I bought this pickup so I could pull my 20 foot fishing boat in the summers and my 20 foot fishing shack in the winters. I haven't been able to leave town since the engine will shut down to nothing more than an idle. I had the truck in the shop last week to fix the problem, but no. I am scheduled for Monday morning and it will be going in for a new throttle body. They say it's the cause but I'll believe that when I can drive for at least a tank of gas without that stupid message coming on!

- , Red Lake Falls, MN, USA