2003 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Chevrolet Silverado 2500:

2003 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 Owner Comments

Oct 272006

Silverado 2500

Bought 2003 Silverado 3500 4X4 used in 2006. It had 125,000 miles and ran great. In October 2006, the speedometer started reading inaccurately the oil and battery charge gauge are not accurate either. I consider this a safety issue. I received a letter stating, the instrument panel may be defective. The problem I have is the mileage. It is over the maximum allowed to replace the cluster. I have over 200,000 miles on my truck. The truck runs great and I would not think twice about taking long trips(over 2,000 miles) as I do because of my work. I don't think there should be a mileage limit at all. There is clearly a major problem with the cluster. I think there needs to be a recall period, not just a letter stating there is just a problem. Please look into this again. Thanks D.H

- Doyline, LA, USA

Dec 202003

Silverado 2500 4WD 8-cyl

4X4 not working, charcoal canister, cd-player 3 times, complete new brake system from rotors, seals, caliperes etc. That I paid for $1,000., window regulator, door latches, noise coming from the steering area, dash peeling apart, chapman Chevy replaced all four tires twice within 50,000 miles-I finally went and spent $1,200 on new tires to make sure my family and I our safe

- Maricopa, AZ, USA