- February 8: General Motors Recalls Chevrolet Cruze Cars to Fix Seats recalls | 20 days ago
- February 5: GM Recalls 2017 Chevrolet Suburban HD Vehicles recalls | 23 days ago
- December 20: General Motors Recalls 2017 Chevy Malibu Cars recalls | 70 days ago
- December 15: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Filed in Minnesota news | 75 days ago
- December 14: Chevy Sonic Gas Mileage Lawsuit Says MPG is Wrong news | 76 days ago
2004 Chevrolet Silverado 2500
Worst 2004 Silverado 2500 drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- transfer case seized up1
- NHTSA: Power Train10
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly4
- NHTSA: Power Train: Transfer Case (4-Wheel Drive)4
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Universal Joint2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Hubs1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Silverado 2500 Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Silverado 2500 compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Silverado 2500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Silverado 2500.