- October 22: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Savana Vans recalls | 4 days ago
- September 17: GM Says Takata Airbag Recall of 980,000 Vehicles is Unnecessary news | 39 days ago
- September 9: General Motors Recalls 4 Million Vehicles recalls | 47 days ago
- August 27: GM Recalls 383,000 Cars, SUVs and Police Pursuit Vehicles recalls | 60 days ago
- August 17: Chevrolet Malibu Hybrid Recalled Due To Stalling recalls | 70 days ago
2004 Chevrolet Silverado 2500
Worst 2004 Silverado 2500 engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- broken exhaust manifold bolts1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control21
- NHTSA: Engine11
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling8
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Diesel7
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine6
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cables1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Silverado 2500 Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Silverado 2500 compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Silverado 2500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Silverado 2500.