2.5

2004 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 steering problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Chevrolet Silverado 2500:

2004 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 Owner Comments

Jun 202006

Silverado 2500 4WD 8-cyl

Purchased the vehicle, 2 months later a noise emanated from the engine compartment. I found the power steering pump to be void of fluid. I added the proper fluid. Immediately a leak occurred from the brake hydraulic boost. I researched your data and your information indicated that a safety recall exists for the brake boost (#04V043000 and #04V045000). The dealer refuses to fix this issue unless I pay the $1000 to fix it. They say that no recall exists for my vehicle. What is correct" in addition, your data also shows the 2 other safety recalls for my vehicle which they agreed that did apply and are complied with. Who/what is right"

- Princeton, MN, USA