2007 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Chevrolet Silverado 2500:

2007 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 Owner Comments

Jun 232010

Silverado 2500 4WD Diesel

I purchased a new 2007 4X4 Chevy Silverado 2500 hd duramax diesel truck. I have had my hubs fail twice leaving me without brakes. This last time my hub failed my brakes locked up while driving. ABS system failed. My children & I were very startled. I am a mother of six children. I have little faith in my vehicle being safe for children or anyone. $913 dollars later it is fixed. All new wiring harness & hub.warranty didn't cover. My vehicle has in the 3 years that I have owned it has spent approx. 8 months total being serviced for malfunctions. Steering has been an issue throughout also. Steering shaft has been replaced 2 times along with entire steering box. It has had entire rear end replacement also. I have 3 years of service proof. My list goes on and on.

- Sonoma, CA, USA