- June 21: Chevrolet HHR Owner Says Ignition Switch Caused Crash news | 1 days ago
- June 18: GM Self-Driving Cars Ready For Action news | 4 days ago
- June 13: Chevy Corvette Z06 Lawsuit Says Cars Enter 'Limp Mode' news | 9 days ago
- May 31: General Motors Still Battling Ignition Switch Lawsuits news | 22 days ago
- May 25: GM Duramax Diesel Emissions Lawsuit Filed in Michigan news | 28 days ago
1999 Chevrolet Silverado 3500
Worst 1999 Silverado 3500 engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control51
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal44
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline28
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine14
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling7
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Linkages4
- NHTSA: Engine3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Diesel2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cables2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Silverado 3500 Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Silverado 3500 compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Silverado 3500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Silverado 3500.