- November 29: GM Fuel Economy Lawsuit Claims SUVs Have Lost Resale Value news | 7 days ago
- November 23: NHTSA Delays GM Takata Airbag Recall Deadline recalls | 13 days ago
- November 4: Study: Pickup Truck Headlights Leave Drivers in the Dark news | 32 days ago
- November 2: Automakers Must Pay For Airbag Repairs if Takata Goes Bankrupt news | 34 days ago
- October 22: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Savana Vans recalls | 45 days ago
2000 Chevrolet Silverado 3500
windows / windshield Problems
Worst 2000 Silverado 3500 windows / windshield Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Visibility: Power Window Devices And Controls7
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield7
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer5
- NHTSA: Visibility1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Glass, Side/Rear1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer: Motor1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Silverado 3500 Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Silverado 3500 compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Silverado 3500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Silverado 3500.