7.8

2004 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 drivetrain problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Chevrolet Silverado 3500:

2004 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 Owner Comments

May 052005

Silverado 3500 4WD 8-cyl

My 4 wheel drive pickup has shifted from 2 wheel drive to low 4 wheel drive without command. It is now in the shop for the third time for the same problem. This could be deadly at high speeds. I am awair of one truck of the same make and model that crashed into a ditch when this happened.

- Luthersville, GA, USA

Nov 012004

Silverado 3500 4WD 8-cyl

I have a clunk noise in the transmission. I have taken my vechicle to the dealer many times they said there is no fix for this problem. They handed me a document id# 1430424 and will not fix they truck.

- Valencia, CA, USA