1998 Chevrolet Tahoe accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Chevrolet Tahoe:

1998 Chevrolet Tahoe Owner Comments

Dec 032007

Tahoe 8-cyl

Outside temp below freezing so I heated up my 1998 Chevy Tahoe (including heated leather seats on low setting) and when I returned to my vehicle less than 5 minutes later, driver's seat was on fire. Vehicle has less that 90,000 miles and has not been mistreated. I happened to have a drink in my hand so I poured it on the seat to put it out. Had I actually been sitting on the seat, I could have been seriously burned.

- Birmingham, AL, USA