8.0

$2,100.00

1999 Chevrolet Tahoe drivetrain problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1999 Chevrolet Tahoe:

1999 Chevrolet Tahoe Owner Comments

Sep 062010

Tahoe LS 5.7L V8

I have looked on the internet to see how many people have had the same problem with the Transfer Cases in the Tahoe's . It is pretty much all of them. I have always been a Chevy fan I worked for Chevrolet for 12 years. I find it hard to believe that Chevrolet HAS NOT done a damn thing to help all these people By replacing the Junk ass transfer cases that they pawned off on all of us.Hell all of us paid good money for them , Some of us had to buy two and three more after the first piece of junk was installed in our trucks.

- , Lake Elsinore, CA, USA