2000 Chevrolet Tahoe suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Chevrolet Tahoe:

2000 Chevrolet Tahoe Owner Comments

Feb 202002

Tahoe

I'm the owner of a 2000 Chevy Tahoe that recently started to pop and creak while turning at slow speeds. I took it back to the dealer for service and was told that they lubricated the "steering stops" to get rid of the popping noise. My mechanic says he's never heard of such a thing (and the popping noise never went away). Only after I persisted with my complaint was I given another appointment (for four weeks later).

Has anyone else had these problems? What was done to fix them? I want to show up for my follow-up appointment with some information; because it seems like the dealership doesn't have solutions.

- , Lawrenceville, NJ, USA