8.0

2001 Chevrolet Tahoe accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Chevrolet Tahoe:

2001 Chevrolet Tahoe Owner Comments

Oct 132005

Tahoe 4WD LT

I had the car for 4 yrs and now within 1 month's time frame both mirror casings (not the glass) broke as I pulled the mirror in or turned it back out (you know how you flip it in if you're parked so that passer-byers won't hit them). The casings are hanging on but they are lose and I can never go through another car wash since the brushes will cause the entire mirror to fall off. It has to be a defect that I feel should be covered by Chevrolet. the dealer said the price to have 1 mirror fixed can range between $400-600. I can't afford that, so where does that leave me? Has anyone else experienced similar problems? What was your solution(s)?

- , Philadelphia, PA, USA