2001 Chevrolet Tahoe miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Chevrolet Tahoe:

2001 Chevrolet Tahoe Owner Comments

Apr 142003

Tahoe 4WD 8-cyl

I noticed, searching on the NHTSA home page that there are 2 recalls on my 2001 Chevrolet Tahoe I don't know about and my question is how I can get these problems whit my car fixed since I never received any recall notices on my car and I fear it can cause me a bigger problem or fatality can you send me information how to proceed or if I need to call the manufacturer about it to let them know about my concern for this safety problem. Thank you in advance for your time and support.

- Waukegan, IL, USA

Nov 082001

Tahoe 4WD

There is no indication on nstrument panel or door alarm to indicate that doors are ajar.

- Holbrook, NY, USA