2002 Chevrolet Tahoe seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Chevrolet Tahoe:

2002 Chevrolet Tahoe Owner Comments

Jul 092016

Tahoe LS 5.3L

click to see larger images

air bag didn't deploy air bag didn't deploy

I was leaving work on Saturday,July 9,2016, when going over a speed bump slow as possible I was pulling my trailer at the time what I use to detail numerous vehicles. When I felt a jerk from the trailer consisting of water in the tank the force of weight pushed my truck into some hedges as I pressing on the brakes the truck wouldn't stop because of the weight of the trailer pushing against it that's when the truck struck a light pole. My lip hitting the steering wheel causing a big gasp of meat resulting of me getting stitiches. But with the hard impact neither air bag deployed. I have included 2 pictures.

- , Jackson, MS, USA