- June 21: Chevrolet HHR Owner Says Ignition Switch Caused Crash news | 5 days ago
- June 18: GM Self-Driving Cars Ready For Action news | 8 days ago
- June 13: Chevy Corvette Z06 Lawsuit Says Cars Enter 'Limp Mode' news | 13 days ago
- May 31: General Motors Still Battling Ignition Switch Lawsuits news | 26 days ago
- May 25: GM Duramax Diesel Emissions Lawsuit Filed in Michigan news | 32 days ago
2002 Chevrolet Tahoe
Worst 2002 Tahoe steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- knocking noise from steering column when turning15
- steering binds when turning2
- steering wheel feels loose1
- NHTSA: Steering22
- NHTSA: Steering: Column8
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box: Shaft Sector3
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System2
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar2
- NHTSA: Steering: Column Locking: Anti-Theft Device1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Tahoe Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Tahoe compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Tahoe overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Tahoe.