- December 20: General Motors Recalls 2017 Chevy Malibu Cars recalls | 29 days ago
- December 15: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Filed in Minnesota news | 34 days ago
- December 14: Chevy Sonic Gas Mileage Lawsuit Says MPG is Wrong news | 35 days ago
- December 11: GM Recalls Chevy Tahoe Police SUVs at Risk of Fires recalls | 38 days ago
- November 29: GM Fuel Economy Lawsuit Claims SUVs Have Lost Resale Value news | 50 days ago
2002 Chevrolet Tahoe
Worst 2002 Tahoe suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- ball joint failure1
- NHTSA: Suspension12
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front3
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Wheel Bearing 3
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Arm1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Upper Ball Joint1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Hub1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Tahoe Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Tahoe compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Tahoe overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Tahoe.