8.0

1. replace front brake sensor (1 reports)
2004 Chevrolet Tahoe accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Chevrolet Tahoe:

2004 Chevrolet Tahoe Owner Comments

Feb 162009

Tahoe 5.3L

I'VE HAVE TROUBLE ALL THE TIME WITH THIS VEHICLE. I JUST HAD TO REPLACE THE INSTRUMENT PANEL COST ME ABOUT 430.00 AND A WEEK LATER MY ABS LIGHT COMES ON AND BRAKE LIGHT. ALARM DING,DING,DING,.... INSTRUMENT PANEL SAYING SERVICE BRAKE SYSTEM. TOOK TO DEALERSHIP HAD IT LOOKED AT AND THEY TELL ME ONE OF THE FRONT BRAKE SENSORS IS BAD AND THAT IT WILL COST ME BETWEEN 500.00 AND 550.00 TO HAVE IT FIXED. I ASKED HIM IF IT WOULD HURT IF I DIDN'T REPLACE IT RIGHT THEN AND IF IT WOULD AFFECT THE BRAKES. HE SAID AS LONG AS I CAN PUT UP WITH THE DING,DING, DING...ALRM GOING OFF THAT I COULD DRIVE IT LIKE THAT. HE SAID THE BRAKES WOULD. WORK RIGHT THEN I DIDN'T HAVE THE MONEY B/C THE WEEK BEFORE THAT I JUST DISHED ABOUT 450.00 ON THE INSTRUMENT CLUSTER B/C OF THE SPEEDOMETER. SO TO HAVE THIS REPLACED IT COST ABOUT 500.00. THIS IS JUST ONE OF THE MANY THINGS I HAD TO REPLACE.

- , Delhi, LA, USA