4.0

2004 Chevrolet Tahoe accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Chevrolet Tahoe:

2004 Chevrolet Tahoe Owner Comments

Jul 072016

Tahoe LT 323 V8

There is no cd in there but it says there is and want take a cd or play one . Really sucks hard.

- , Liberty, SC, USA

Feb 012006

Tahoe LT

So looking online for a possible self fix for the CD that is stuck in the player on my 2004 Chevy Tahoe, and I'm shocked at how often this is happening. It's like a common thing! There must be something that can be done so that this doesn't happen or is it just on select models. I noticed that most of the complaints are specifically on the 2004 Chevy Tahoe! (look of unbelief) When I drove this vehicle off the lot, brand spanking new, I was so happy and it didn't bother me that the truck payments were a little expensive, I felt like I had a very nice vehicle that would be worth every penny! But it's little things like this that makes me drop my head! (smh) I'm going to try some of the suggestions of removing the CD player I saw online, I hope it works, because at this rate, my disappointment is just growing and growing!

- , Arlington, TX, USA