2004 Chevrolet Tahoe miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Chevrolet Tahoe:

2004 Chevrolet Tahoe Owner Comments

Nov 042015

When using the air conditioner it sometimes blows very hot air. Now that it is cold out when using the heater it sometimes blows ice cold air. If this happens I have to stop, turn off my vehicle, then when I restart the vehicle it does the right thing. Some times I have to do this more then once to get it to work. I got a recall notice a while back but the dealer said it is only for when it smells like smoke. Guess they want me to have an electrical fire before they will fix it.

- Port Orchard, WA, USA

Jun 242008

The speedometer on my 2004 Chevrolet Tahoe is not working. When im sitting still it is reading 75 miles per hour. My RPM gage stopped working about 2 weeks ago and now its moved to the speedometer.

- Dalton, GA, USA