- May 13: General Motors Recalls 523,000 Vehicles To Fix Seat Belts and Seats
- May 10: Duramax Diesel Engine Lawsuit Says Engines Cause Loss of Fuel Economy
- May 4: Chevrolet Malibu Recalled to Fix Shift Selector Problems
- April 24: GM Recalls Older Cars To Fix Fire Risk From Leaking Gaskets
- April 11: Steering Wheels Stick in the Chevy Cruze, Malibu and Buick Verano
2007 Chevrolet Tahoe
Worst 2007 Tahoe electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- problems starting9
- complete power failure, no lights, no sounds etc2
- cargo door module broken1
- NHTSA: Electrical System17
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Starter Assembly1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Tahoe Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Tahoe compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Tahoe overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Tahoe.