- June 27: GM Recalls Chevrolet SS Cars Over Loss of Power Steering recalls | 28 days ago
- June 21: Chevrolet HHR Owner Says Ignition Switch Caused Crash news | 34 days ago
- June 18: GM Self-Driving Cars Ready For Action news | 37 days ago
- June 13: Chevy Corvette Z06 Lawsuit Says Cars Enter 'Limp Mode' news | 42 days ago
- May 31: General Motors Still Battling Ignition Switch Lawsuits news | 55 days ago
2007 Chevrolet Tahoe
Worst 2007 Tahoe electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine won't turn over, won't start9
- complete power failure, no lights, no sounds etc2
- bcm (body control module) failure1
- cargo door module broken1
- lost connection to ecm1
- NHTSA: Electrical System102
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Starter Assembly1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Tahoe Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Tahoe compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Tahoe overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Tahoe.