- March 5: Chevy Cruze Emissions Lawsuit Will Continue news | 25 days ago
- February 8: General Motors Recalls Chevrolet Cruze Cars to Fix Seats recalls | 50 days ago
- February 5: GM Recalls 2017 Chevrolet Suburban HD Vehicles recalls | 53 days ago
2007 Chevrolet Tahoe
Worst 2007 Tahoe electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine won't turn over, won't start9
- complete power failure, no lights, no sounds etc2
- bcm (body control module) failure1
- cargo door module broken1
- lost connection to ecm1
- NHTSA: Electrical System102
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Starter Assembly1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Tahoe Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Tahoe compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Tahoe overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Tahoe.