- August 17: Chevrolet Malibu Hybrid Recalled Due To Stalling recalls | 9 days ago
- July 29: GM Recalls Chevrolet Cruze Over Missing Headlight Codes recalls | 28 days ago
- July 24: GM Recalls Buick, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Rollaway Risk recalls | 33 days ago
- July 21: GM Recalls 308,000 Chevy Impalas in the U.S. and Canada recalls | 36 days ago
- July 18: Chevy Cruze Diesel Emissions Lawsuit Says Cars Are Illegal news | 39 days ago
2007 Chevrolet Tahoe
Worst 2007 Tahoe electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine won't turn over, won't start9
- complete power failure, no lights, no sounds etc2
- bcm (body control module) failure1
- cargo door module broken1
- lost connection to ecm1
- NHTSA: Electrical System98
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Starter Assembly1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Tahoe Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Tahoe compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Tahoe overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Tahoe.