2010 Chevrolet Tahoe body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Chevrolet Tahoe:

2010 Chevrolet Tahoe Owner Comments (Page 2 of 2)

Jan 152013

Tahoe

I have a crack in my dash board above the instrument panel on my 2010 Chevy Tahoe. I am concern if there is an airbag deployment the dash will cause serious personal injury to me as the driver or any passengers. This is a common occurrence with Chevy dash boards and it needs to be rectified.

- Ossining, NY, USA

Oct 082012

Tahoe

Dashboard is cracked clearly defective leaving wires exposed to temp differences that can cause exposure to moisture on electrical wires, circuits inside dash that worries me of electric fires GM wont replace dash at 100% cost and their are clearly issues regarding their dashboards all over the us but GM will not address this..

- Corpus Christi , TX, USA

Jun 192010

Tahoe

Chrome plated interior door handle is peeling and cutting fingers.

- Houlton, ME, USA